Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Goodbye PCS!

I have one more weekend left at PCS and i'm done. I started working at Lowes Xtreme Air sports in Provo and couldn't be happier! I love my job and the people I work with. The best part of it is that Ari gets to come to work with me until Daddy gets off and comes to pick her up. She loves it! She jumps around everywhere and is always making new little friends. By the time dad picks her up she is worn out and ready for dinner and a movie.

So if you're ever looking for something to do with the family come on down and jump around! We have foam pits, tramps, a rock wall and a cute, fun kids area too.

2 comments:

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Yay Lua, I'm so excited that you are getting out of there and will be doing something fun!!

The Matchie Clan said...

Thanks sista me too!!