Sunday, April 11, 2010

I LOVE Wendover!!


Wendover was great! We decided to go for Wambli's (justin) birthday and it was a great decision! Wambli's cousin Gabe and his wife Misty(who is also my bff) came along with us. we checked into the Montego Bay around 630 pm and hit the slots an hour later. Now I've always been one of those people that says stuff like "Gambling is soo not addictive that's just a good excuse when you've lost all your money." or "It's not that hard to stop you just have to maintain yourself." Well... That Lua flew right out the window once I sat down at my first penny slot. I could not believe how addicting it was. Wambli gave me ten dollars to start with and within thirty minutes I was asking for more. I would start to get bored with the penny slot and think "This is dumb i'm wasting my money!" and then all of a sudden I'd get a bonus and music would start playing and all these cool lights would flash on the screen and I'd get all excited like a kid at disneyland when they're about to give up on seeing mickey mouse but then all a sudden he strolls around the corner and the kid just can't contain themselves. That was me. I was that kid. I couldn't contain myself. I'm happy to say I didn't go home completely empty handed. I came home relaxed and ready to go back to my daily routine with a purse full of memories! Yep just memories. Lets just say i've learned my lesson... next time i'll take more cash!!



2 comments:

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Oooh, and I love you in that pic sissy! Soooo hot!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

LOL, I'm the exact same when it comes to the stinking penny slots. Right when you are about to quit, you win like 300 pennies!