Wednesday, February 24, 2010


The past few weeks have been fun! Ari has had a few play dates with Tre and she's had a blast. They play so well together I love watching them play together and chit chat. I have no idea what they are saying to each other but they seem to have no problem understanding each other.

Ari following Tre from the park to Uncle Sione's house.

We love it when family comes to visit us on my days off. Uncle Sione came over the other day and we had fun dressing Ari up.

We are praying for summer to come early this year because we have lots of fun plans to go hiking, camping and fishing with Grandpa, swimming, going for long walks and of course our very favorite... going to the park!!

3 comments:

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Aww, so stinkin' cute!!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Ari you are so beautiful! Thanks for all of the fun play dates :) I can't wait to go to the Blue Wee with you again! I'll have my mom call your mom!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

GIRLFRIEND! READY FOR SOME UPDATES PLEASE :)