Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wedding pictures!












I know I know this is so long over due! I'm sorry for the wait. But finally I've been given a chance to update my blog!
The wedding was so great I loved every minute of it! Thanks to everyone for making it such a perfect day. I'm posting some pics for you to see!!

Ari is one year and seven months old. It's crazy how time flies by but I've enjoyed every minute!!
Ari is doing so much now its crazy! She's walking and running and she loves loves to dance! For a while she would just stand and move her hands but now she is moving her whole body to the music. She loves the movie Tinker Bell! I'm pretty sure we watch it about 5 times a week. She talks so much more and is understanding so much more. I absolutely love watching her grow!

No comments: