Thursday, April 16, 2009

We love sunny days!


Me and Ari love sunny days because that means we get to go to the park and go for walks. I wish I had taken a picture of Ari in the little kid swing. She loved it! Everytime she swang forward she would get this huge grin on her face and squint her eyes. But she was having so much fun that she started screaming when I pulled her out. If there weren't other moms there eyeing me down because their kids wanted a turn I would have put her back in. I don't know If I'm the only one thats noticed but some of those park moms are vicious! LOL! I put Ari down on a blanket on the grass and she could sit there for hours just watching all the other kids run around and play! I always wonder what she's thinking. If she wants to run around with them or if she's thinks everyone is crazy! I've realized that my daughter is lazy hee hee! She likes mom to do the work like instead of crawling she'd rather me pick her up and move her 2 feet from where she's sitting. LOL! She's hilarious I love it!
Anywho! The park is going to be a weekly (hopefully twice a week) thing! Ari loves it so much and is always completely pooped when we get home. Its a good workout for me too. I just hope that the weather is on our side.

3 comments:

Petersons said...

Sunny days are wonderful for moms! Kids need to get out of the house once in awhile! Ari is so cute and I love the pic of you and Matchie

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Lua these park moms sound like they need a serious smack down! LOL! Call me if you need back up! But I agree fully, sunny days are the BEST!

Nicole said...

YAY you have a blog!!!! your daughter is adorable!