Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Beginning

Well this is my very first blog entry! YAY!! But not just that on June 28th I had my first and probably my last baby. Little miss Arianna Mystee Matchie (Ari)! She is my pride and joy. Ari is almost 3 months old and she is getting really strong. She is just loving life so far. Today she was just so happy all day long she smiled when i changed her diaper when I gave her a bath and even when my BFF Misty picked her up to babysit. I don't know where she got her happy pills but oh do I need some of those!  Oh but thats not all I'm currently engaged to Mr. Justin Amil-Charles Matchie (Daddy). I love him so much! We have so much in common and we have tonz of fun together. We will be married on May 16th 2009. I'm already planning my wedding and I'm so excited. Wedding planning is fun but I'm sure that it will get a little more stressful when the time gets closer at least thats what people say. I love the way my life has turned out and wouldn't change a thing! I'm looking forward to being married and to raising my little Ari!

3 comments:

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

YAY! Lua, what a cute page! You have such a beautiful daughter and I'm so excited to see you be a mommy! Love you tons!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Ahhh! I love it! What a cute little family! Tre wants me to tell Ari "Thanks for the shout out!" I've added you to my blog page, hope you don't mind. Love you to pieces!

ThE CaRr SuPeRsTaRs said...

Lua!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you have a blog!!! Ari is so dang cute!!! Keep posting cuz I love to see how you and you fun little family is doing!!!